Sunday, September 8, 2013

One Third!

Woot!

I'm finally one third through the number of chapters I plan to write. Yeah! Also I created the most awesome plant ever! But you'll have to read the book to find out!

Hopefully in the next chapter or two I'll finally get the boys to become a team. I just haven't decided if it should occur because of an attack or they end up in a dilemma and have to rely on each other. At least when it comes to Rachel they can cooperate.

I also realize that It has been a while since I posted so as a treat I will let you know about something funny which will be released later in the book.

When mad, as a toddler, Princess Sara would take off all of her clothes and go sit in the middle of the grand hall pouting. On the flip side Princess Gallennium would throw all of her clothes out the window when she got mad as a toddler and yell "(Who ever she was mad at) is the meanest person on the planet!" as she through her clothes.


Until next time,

Randomosity is the Best Curisoity.

V. Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment